Saturday, December 12, 2009

Refurbished Receivers Works Perfectly Can I Use My Directv Card In A Different Receiver?

Can I use my Directv card in a different receiver? - refurbished receivers works perfectly

~ Hello, I have 3 different receivers for DirecTV in my house. One day the picture was not as sharp as normal, where the main unit that we use every day. I called and asked what could be the problem .. the other 2 looked clear and crisp. The lady told me she spoke of "May" or connections, but the specific receptor was approximately 2 years ~ just send me a new, free and not even the return of the old. Long before the "new" also came here, turned the situation normal. I went ahead and online (It's cheaper for someone who has a label on the back of a recovery, however, that the statement ended me $ 20 for shipping, that is n 'never mentioned) Do you think you can not be measured want to return and I use my cards in another room in it? We do not use the bottom very often anyway, but I must leave you. I still have to pay for 3 and only 3 in fact, I think;) Thanks!

1 comments:

kiya12bc said...

I'm not sure that this answer to the question, but my receiver lighting in the room .... Directv sent me a new one and if I send for the old card (please do not plan a new card) and the recipient does not receive a warning (remember exactly what he said), but in any case does not work. . .. I had to call direct and REP. the old card to the new programmed receiver while waiting on the phone ... just give them a call .. was always very friendly and helpful to me .. I am sure he will tell you what to do .. Good Luck

Post a Comment