Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Car Audio Video Amplifiers About How Much Would It Cost For Audio/video System Installation In A Car?

About how much would it cost for audio/video system installation in a car? - car audio video amplifiers

I have a 1983 Jaguar XJ6 and I have already purchased, install the audio and video components, the problem only the cost of the installation is all I have. These are all elements that I have and I in the car:
Four 5 1 / 4 speakers
Four 12-inch subwoofer (800 watts max each)
A 2400-watt 2-channel amplifier
Two monitors screen (8 inches)
Two Headrest Monitors (9 inches)
Hush Trunk mat
How much does it cost to not install these items (approximately) and for how long it would take, and when is a preferred place to go to Best Buy, Circuit City, or at a local store?

0 comments:

Post a Comment