Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Arri Camera What Zeiss Lenses Can I Use With An Arri 435 Motion Picture Camera?

What Zeiss lenses can I use with an Arri 435 motion picture camera? - arri camera

http://www.arri.com/prod/cam/access.htm
http://www.arri.com/infodown/cam/broch/m ...

I have never seen the camera so do not kill me if I'm wrong. I only knew of their existence by reading and photos. By typing in Google "Arri", "Zeiss" in "435" I have the links above.
If you already know that these lenses Zeiss Lenses research correspond 54mm PL-mount. At least that's what Arri mentioned on its website as a whole camera lens.
Why are you with this question, you are curious? This is a distinct part of the team, I can not imagine that you do not know when it is used as a camera. Because the camera will cost tens of thousands of dollars and hundreds of dollars a day, I hope the service a little more for the money.
Or are you looking for Zeiss photo lenses that fit my camera? I do not know it's not very likely to be possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment